Crown Leisure Marine
Call for Pricing
Mississippi - MS
An error occurred.You can update your own listing on this page.
Your content has been submitted
YOU CAN UPDATE THIS LISTING IF YOU OWN IT. BY CLICKING ON THE FIELD YOU WANT TO CHANGE AND THEN PRESSING UPDATE MY CONTACT LISTING.
Mississippi - MS
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
SEAARK 2072 VFX
Length: 20' 1"
Bottom Width: 72"
Side Depth: 26"
HP Rating: 175
Weight Cap: 2090
Persons Cap: 10/1375
Approx Weight: 1250
Transom Height: 25"
• Bow storage box
• Fiberglass 72" side console (9.5 g aerated livewell)
• Fiberglass 72" center console (12 g aerated livewell)
• Extra wide rear bench seat with storage
• 28 gallon built-in fuel tank - Deluxe & Elite model only
• Two fold-down fishing seats - Elite model only
• Built-in rear seat box with storage & upholstered seating - Elite model only
• Floored area for battery & fuel tank
• Battery tray
• LED courtesy light on console
• 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
• LED removable navigation lights
• Manual bilge pump
• 12 volt accessory plug with USB port
• Transducer bracket
• Bow tilt-trim switch
• Over sized extruded caprail with accessory track & rub rail
• Choice of standard paint
• Painted gunnel, hull, & side bottom
• Available with a variety of outboards
• Two stainless steel base plates
• Side panels - Deluxe & Elite model only
• Rear lid - Deluxe & Elite model only
• Trolling motor bracket -Deluxe & Elite model only
Safety & Comfort
• NMMA® certified
• 15° all-welded MV hull
• .125 gauge tread plate floor
• All aluminum floors & decks
• No wood throughout
• 5052 aluminum
• Anchor storage
• Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
• Windshield - Deluxe & Elite model only
• Stainless steel grab rail (CC only) - Deluxe & Elite model only
• Four nylon cleats - Deluxe & Elite model only
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.